| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oak Ridge, Tn in March is a little cool at 8.8 °C (47.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.1 °C (35.8 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in March is very faintly moist. Some 144.3mm (5.7in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:20 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Oak Ridge, Tn March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Oak Ridge, Tn:
- Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa - 171.6 kms (106.6 miles) ENE
- Newport, Tn, Usa - 110.6 kms (68.8 miles) E
- Knoxville, Tn, Usa - 30.9 kms (19.2 miles) SE
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 164.7 kms (102.3 miles) ESE
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 158.1 kms (98.3 miles) SE
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 174.2 kms (108.2 miles) SE
- Dahlonega, Ga, Usa - 165.8 kms (103 miles) S