| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oak Ridge, Tn in July is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- In July the average daily temperature range/ variation is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in July is far from dry. Some 138.4mm (5.4in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 14:00 long and the longest day is 14:34 long with an average length of 14:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Oak Ridge, Tn July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Oak Ridge, Tn:
- Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa - 171.6 kms (106.6 miles) ENE
- Newport, Tn, Usa - 110.6 kms (68.8 miles) E
- Knoxville, Tn, Usa - 30.9 kms (19.2 miles) SE
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 164.7 kms (102.3 miles) ESE
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 158.1 kms (98.3 miles) SE
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 174.2 kms (108.2 miles) SE
- Dahlonega, Ga, Usa - 165.8 kms (103 miles) S