| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oak Ridge, Tn in February is cool at 3.8 °C (38.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.9 °C (49.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly dry. Circa 110.2mm (4.3in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 10:23 long and the longest day is 11:17 long with an average length of 10:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Oak Ridge, Tn February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Oak Ridge, Tn:
- Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa - 171.6 kms (106.6 miles) ENE
- Newport, Tn, Usa - 110.6 kms (68.8 miles) E
- Knoxville, Tn, Usa - 30.9 kms (19.2 miles) SE
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 164.7 kms (102.3 miles) ESE
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 158.1 kms (98.3 miles) SE
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 174.2 kms (108.2 miles) SE
- Dahlonega, Ga, Usa - 165.8 kms (103 miles) S