| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oak Ridge, Tn in August is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 94mm (3.7in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:58 long with an average length of 13:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Oak Ridge, Tn August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Oak Ridge, Tn:
- Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa - 171.6 kms (106.6 miles) ENE
- Newport, Tn, Usa - 110.6 kms (68.8 miles) E
- Knoxville, Tn, Usa - 30.9 kms (19.2 miles) SE
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 164.7 kms (102.3 miles) ESE
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 158.1 kms (98.3 miles) SE
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 174.2 kms (108.2 miles) SE
- Dahlonega, Ga, Usa - 165.8 kms (103 miles) S